We are pleased to introduce the new Masonite 2018 Exterior Door Catalog! This catalog has taken months of collaboration between Horner Millwork and Masonite. As always, it’s full of information – not only does it illustrate Masonite’s full line of steel and fiberglass exterior doors, it also contains all of Horner’s stock information and list prices. This catalog will prove to be an invaluable tool in the field when you’re trying to pick the perfect front entrance door for your next residential project.
Here’s What’s NEW in 2018:
• NEW stock glass styles (see below)
• NEW Heritage Series Craftsman with smooth and enhanced fir skins (shown right)
• NEW internal grid door options
• NEW flush glazed smooth & enhanced fir VistaGrande doors styles in stock with all matching SDL options. SDL patterns are made in house.
• NEW KLEER Composite flat casing options
• NEW Endura VersaPan Sill Flashing System
• NEW Fortress Coatings paint and stain colors
NEW GLASS STYLE: CRUZ
Cruz glass supports the urban modern design trend. Cruz’s sleek glass and bold lines perfectly complement urban modern components such as exposed brick, cold rolled steel and industrial accents. Its opaque glass provides privacy, allows natural light to pour in the interior, and looks beautiful from the exterior when illuminated in the evening.
NEW GLASS STYLE: FOCUS
Focus glass is perfect for those looking for a modern, updated look on a traditional home that’s on trend with Modern Farmhouse design. The mix of frosted and clear glass adds a unique style dimension, pairing nicely with reclaimed wood, white-washed walls and repurposed metals all found in Modern Farmhouse.
NEW TEXTURED GLASS:
Double-Water glass has a water-like texture, mirroring the calm ocean waves. Its texture provides privacy while still allowing natural light to filter into living areas.