CHANGES TO DELIVERY PROCEDURES:
Throughout the US and the world, leaders are taking measures to eliminate the spreading of the coronavirus. As a local business we are taking measures at all Horner Millwork / Horner Commercial Sales locations to ensure proper safety measures while we remain open for business. Every day, we continue to look for ways to improve the safety of our workplace. In addition to encouraging all to wear masks and gloves, practice social distancing, and daily sanitizing,
We have encouraged our employees to:
- Stay home from work if they are sick, have a known health risk, have been exposed to anyone recently diagnosed with the coronavirus or are generally concerned about their health.
- Work from home if they are able to, to care for children who are now out of school or day care.
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Wear masks and gloves.
- Wash hands thoroughly in warm, soapy water.
- Sanitize work areas on a daily basis.
- We have put an indefinite hold on all company meetings.
- We have postponed any vendor visits or training until further notice.
- We are working with all suppliers to assure access to all materials needed to build products for our customers.
We know that many jobsites, especially those with smaller crews, will continue to operate. We respect our customers’ wishes to not have our sales reps on job sites or in offices. We are also aware that many homeowners are using this time to work on home projects and we want to reassure our customers that we are here to help in any way we can. In today’s world so much can be done via email or by phone.
If you have any questions or additional concerns, please call or email your sales rep or call 800-543-5403. Thank you for your continued support as we all manage through this uncertain time together.
Horner Millwork Management and Staff